I was looking for a really good SQL Sever Management Studio Solarized theme and I found it rather difficult to find any themes that were created specifically for SQL Sever Management Studio. There are a lot of Visual Studio themes that are out there that you can load but the syntax highlight for TSQL was never great. So I took some colors from a collection of Visual Studio themes and created a custom SQL Sever Management Studio theme specially for TSQL. You can find the download link to the vssettings Theme file below. I haven’t tested this with any other version of SQL Sever Management Studio other than 2014 but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work on earlier versions.
To import this theme into SSMS follow these steps:
- Open the Tools menu and select Import and Export Settings.
- Select Import selected environment settings then click Next.
- Select a place to backup your current settings.
- Select the JK_Solar.vssettings file you downloaded then click Next.
- Click Finish and you’re done!
Download Link: JK_Solarized.vssettings Count: 1,561 FileSize: 1.9 kB
Link to Script in Screen Capture: Stack Overflow Script