15 Windows Shortcuts
Here is a List of Windows Shortcuts that I have found useful that you may not know about.
1. New Folder: ctrl + shift + n this will create a new folder in any windows directory.
2. Show Desktop: windows + d this will minimize all windows and show your desktop, if repeated it will reopen all previously opened windows.
3. Scroll through open windows: windows + tab.
4. Select first program running in the windows task bar: windows + b, you can continue selecting by hitting tab.
5. Select first pinned program: windows + t.
6. Close windows or tabs in browsers and other programs: ctrl + w.
7. Lock Windows: windows + l.
8. Projector and multiple screen menu: windows + p.
9. Open Ease of Access Panel: windows + u.
10. Open run program: windows + r.
11. Open my computer: windows + e.
Looks like I might need some more space…
12. Search your computer: windows + f.
13. (laptops only) open mobility manager: windows + x.
yes I did have to switch to my laptop for that capture.
14. Open pinned and currently opened windows: windows + (a number).
15. Move currently selected window: windows + (arrow buttons).
If you can think of more useful shortcuts please feel free to post them in the comments section.
Submit your review